Z Baller in Dead Space Remake Guide- Players are getting confused about how to earn this trophy or achievement.
Nowadays, you need to explore any big game for earning trophies or achievements. To do this, you need to roam around all over the game map deeply. As more and more you find and explore the world, you will find many exciting things and some other side works. Completing them or collecting any rare things, will lead you to earn game trophies or achievements. In this Dead Space Remake game, there is a trophy achievement is listed which is called Z baller.
So this article is going to guide you through everything on how to earn Z baller Trophy Achievement in Dead Space Remake.
ALSO READ- How to fix Dead Space Remake stuttering, fps drop, and lag issue – Xombied
Dead Space Remake Z Baller Trophy Achievement- How to get it?
Many gamers are getting so much confused to earn this trophy achievement in this game. But if you can follow the below instructions, you can easily earn it on your account.
ALSO READ- Where to find Line Gun in Dead Space Remake – Xombied
- To earn this, you need to reach the basketball court which is in Chapter No 10. But Before that, you need to go to chapter no 6
- In Chapter no 6, you can see a mini-basketball game area
- Interact with it and start playing with it
- This might be challenging, but you can complete it
- Make game progression in this mini game and complete level 6
- You need to to earn a total of 220 points to reach and complete level 6 which can be done by throwing the balls into the wholes
- Each time you throw the balls into the wholes, you will get 5 points, throwing balls into the glowing wholes will let you earn 10 points every time
After completing this mini game, reach to chapter no 10 and get access to the basketball court to unlock trophy.
ALSO READ- Dead Space Remake Best Graphics Settings – Xombied
ALSO READ- Dead Space Remake Sprint Bug Fix Guide – Xombied
So this was all about How to earn Z Baller Trophy Achievement in Dead Space Remake.
UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY IN THE DARKNESS!
Alapan, Editor at Xombied and Techuda, is a biomechanical Engineer education-wise. But he wanted to go ahead with his life and wanted to pursue his career as both Gaming and Tech Reviewer. He is also occasionally invited to host, plan and execute Gaming events with multiple Gaming brands. Apart from gaming, he loves playing his guitar and singing along to the music.