Stray Game Sound or Audio Bug Fix Guide – Stray is a third-person adventure game of a cat. It is an Indie game developed by BlueTwelve Studios and published by Annapurna Interactive. It features a single-player campaign and supports all gaming controllers as well.
The story revolves around a cat who is lost and got separated from its family and will seek out an adventure to escape the city. The game is set in a detailed futuristic cyber town and features beautiful locations like neon-lit alleys and murky environments. You can roam around the whole town swarming with dangerous threats and robots.
Now in this Cat Adventure Game, some Pc players are facing a bug that is related to game sound or audio. In some parts of the game, some specific character audio voices and environmental sounds are either missing or it not match according to the current situation. This problem is happening even with some high-end PC systems.
So in this article, we are going to guide you with the best of our knowledge on how to fix the sound or audio bug problem in this Stray Cat Adventure Game.
How to Fix Stray Sound or Audio Bug Problem
Here is the possible solution for the Stray Sound or Audio Bug Problem
- Navigate your Mouse Cursor to the sound icon. You can find it on the right corner side of your window
- Right-click on the sound icon and choose the sound tab
- Now under this sound tab, you will see many options for selecting an appropriate output device for PC sound or audio
- Select the appropriate sound device from there of which you are using
- Disable every device that is currently not in use. Also, turn off the spatial sound or windows sonic.
- Save your settings and restart your PC then try to play the game
After doing this process, the Stray Game will not have any sound or audio bug problems. Although the developer is working very seriously on this problem to find out where the exact glitch has happened. If any patch fix file is released by the developer, we will give you an update.
So this was all about How to Fix Stray Sound or Audio Bug problems. If you have something to add, feel free to comment down below. Also, keep an eye on Xombied Gaming for more guides and fixes!
Alapan, Editor at Xombied and Techuda, is a biomechanical Engineer education-wise. But he wanted to go ahead with his life and wanted to pursue his career as both Gaming and Tech Reviewer. He is also occasionally invited to host, plan and execute Gaming events with multiple Gaming brands. Apart from gaming, he loves playing his guitar and singing along to the music.