Sniper Elite 5 Best Graphics Settings – Rebellion is back again by adding a new instalment to their already famous Sniper Elite Series. The Sniper Elite 5 is an award-winning game where Karl Fairburne, the protagonist, fights to unveil Project Kraken.
The game events are set to happen in 1944 France. The game features the unique and authentic sniping mechanism with the enhanced Kill cam followed by great visuals.
This game features many real-world locations that have been captured and recreated for a much more immersive environment with multiple infiltration and extraction points. The game features Co-op Support as well.
Not all Gamers have a good PC capable of running Sniper Elite 5 and especially during this time as the prices of the Graphics cards have skyrocketed. And recent Steam Hardware survey says that the most used GPU by the gamers right now are GTX 1050Ti, GTX 1650 or the GTX 1060. So most of the gamers cannot run this game maxed out and some of you might face alot of stutters and FPS drops in the game due to older hardware, system requirements not meeting or the other issues that we will discuss and fix.
Since this is a very highly anticipated game so we will help and guide you with the best of our knowledge to set the best Graphics Settings to fix stuttering and FPS Drops. So you won’t have to face any problems like fps drops, lagging or stuttering issues anymore.
Sniper Elite 5 Best Graphics Settings
Make sure you are meeting the minimum System requirements for Sniper Elite 5 and also your Operating system should also be fully updated.
Basic Display Settings
- Display Mode – Exclusive FullScreen (Windowed Mode hampers performance)
- Resolution – 2560×1440 (Keep the resolution as your native monitor resolution)
- FidelityFX Super Resolution 1.0 – Off (This is AMD’s very own Ray tracing so keep it off)
- Render Scale – 100% (Lowering will blur the image while increasing it hampers performance)
- Brightness – Keep it as per your requirements
- Graphics Detail – Custom (We will be tweaking the the advanced display options to get more performance)
- V-Sync – Off (Always keep it off to improve performance)
- A-Sync Compute – Off (Same as V-Sync, keep it turned off)
- HDR – Off (By default it will be off if you don’t have an HDR monitor)
- Reduce Mouse Lag – Off (We don’t need to pressurize the GPU to do extra tasks to help improve FPS)
Advanced Display Settings
- Anti-Aliasing – Medium (Keeping it medium for an improvement in the image quality)
- Shadow Detail – Low (Keeping it high or medium affects performance by a great margin)
- Reflection Detail – Low (Keeping it high or medium affects performance)
- Draw Distance – Medium (Although it does eat up your GPU issue you need the draw distance in the game for better sniping)
- Texture Detail – Medium (Keeping it medium for a better texture quality and details)
- Water Detail – Medium (Keep it medium for aesthetics, you can turn it to low if you want)
- Ambient Occlusion – On (Always on as it doesnt decrease performance)
- Motion Blur – Off (Keep it off to eliminate blurriness when moving fast)
- Tessellation – On (Keep it on for better visuals)
- Obscurance Fields – Off (Keep it off as it is a ray tracing feature which eat up all your GPU Performance)
Fix FPS Drops and Stuttering in Sniper Elite 5
Update your Graphics Card Drivers
Try updating your Graphics Drivers to their latest software Versions.
For Nvidia users, update your Drivers from the GeForce Experience or you can download or install the latest driver version 512.95 from Nvidia’s official website. This Nvidia WHQL driver officially supports Sniper Elite 5.
For AMD users, you can download the driver version 22.5.2 off the AMD’s official website. These drivers are geared for Sniper Elite 5. You can also update the driver to latest version using AMD Adrenalin Software.
Turn off Background Recording and Nvidia’s instant replay
Try turning off the background recording by going to the Windows 10 or Windows 11 Settings Menus and go o the Gaming tab. Click on captures on the left and turn off the background recording.
You can also try turning off Nvidia’s Instant replay by pressing Alt + Z together and turning it off by clicking on the Instant Reply block.
Select the Correct Graphics card if you have multiple GPUs
A lot of you will be running this game on a laptop, so make sure that you are using the dedicated Graphics card and not the integrated one. If you are using an Nvidia Graphics card just head over to the Nvidia Control panel and click on Manage 3D settings. Click on Global settings and then under the preferred graphics processor tab select the High-Performance Nvidia Processor.
So this was all about the Best Graphics Settings to fix stuttering and fps drops in Sniper Elite 5 Game. If you have something to add, feel free to comment down below. Also, keep an eye on Xombied Gaming for more guides and fixes!