F1 2022 Fix Stutter and Lag ingame – EA Sports franchise and the developers over at Codemasters have added another racing game to their already popular F1 series in 2022. The new upcoming game F1 Formula One World Championship in 2022 is ready to launch for PC and consoles on the 1st of July 2022.
The new racing tracks have been set in the Miami International Auto Drome. All the cars have been designed according to the latest and real-life Formula One Racing Cars. Players can now create a team in the My Team Career mode. The Multiplayer also comes with the vintage split-screen mode, an excellent addition for couch gamers. EA is set to deliver a new Racing experience to its dedicated F1 racing fans or F1 car lovers.
Now since after launching, gamers even those who have very high-level systems are facing various types of graphics issues. There are some bugs, glitches, and serious fps drop, the game is getting stuck, crushing, and showing errors is happening. This is making the Racing experience of this game very horrible.
So now in this article, we are going to guide and help you with the best of our knowledge on how to fix the F1 2022 stutter and lag issue
Best Graphics Settings to Fix Stutter and Lag in F1 2022
Take a look at these graphics settings to fix stutter and lag in F1 2022 and hit the sweet spot that is 60FPS.
How to fix the F1 2022 Graphics Issue
Here are the possible solutions that will help to remove your Graphics Issues in F1 2022 Game
Check for Latest Driver for your GPU
Both Nvidia and AMD have released the GPU Driver updates which are specially meant to build for the F1 2022 game. So let’s check out the Update Details
- Nvidia Game Ready Driver v516.59 – The Statement of the Nvidia Game Ready Driver which is specially meant to build for the F1 2022 says – “This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for F1 22 which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to maximize performance and features four high-fidelity ray-traced effects. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases and updates including Loopmancer and Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak.“
- AMD Adrenalin Edition 22.6.1 – The statement of the AMD Adrenalin Edition says – “Up to 5% performance increase in 4k ultra setting for the RX 6950 XT GPU model, Up to 4% performance increase in 4k ultra setting for the RX 6800 XT model, and Up to 6% performance increase in 4k ultra setting for the RX 6750 XT model.
Latest Version of Windows Update
F1 2022 does not support below Windows 10 64bit operating system. So there is no question of discussing if you have lower windows version than this. Update your windows 11 version to 21H2 (10.0.22000.778) or at least the Windows 10 version to 211H2 for a smooth F1 gaming experience.
Game Client Running on Background
If you are a steam user, then you have to be signed in on the Origin Game client because the original platform of the game is EA Sports. So make sure that both Steam and Origin both game client is running in the background when you are playing the game because both platforms need full access on your PC specially when you are in the game.
Using TAA or AMD FX settings rather than Nvidia DLSS
Many users have applied this setting to their system. They have chosen the TAA or AMD FX settings over Nvidia DLSS and they have observed that the problems with graphics have gone. Also, we have set our own settings that are working great for optimization. These are the best graphics settings that we have set which lets us maintain over 60FPS in all situations.
- At first, navigate yourself to the graphics settings options
- Now select Video mode
- Here you will be offered various options, Choose the “Anti-aliasing” settings
- Now under this menu, set the value to TAA and AMD FSR
- Save your settings and restart your game for confirmation
Force Rechecking game files
Sometimes your anti-virus deletes or breaks your game files or your system fails to download a particular game file but does not send you any type of notification. Thus your game lags or creates bugs, glitches, or fps drop types problems. Rechecking the game files from your systems’ particular game clients will resolve the problem.
- For Steam Game Client – From your game library, find F1 2022 and Right-click on that. After that, head towards game properties and then click on the local files tab. Here you can see the option of “Verify Integrity of Game Files“
- For Origin Game Client – Head towards your Origin game library and choose the F1 2022 game. Now select the settings icon and after that click on repair. Or if you have an EA desktop, then simply go to My collection and then Right-click on your F1 2022 game. After that, choose the repair option and restart your system after the completion of your process
- For Epic Game Client – Go to the Game library and drag your mouse to F1 22 game. Now a 3 dotted option will be visible. Click on that and then click on verify.
Ego Dumper Error
Some players are getting an error msg of Ego Dumper in the Steam game client. Go to the properties of the game and then select the General option. Here, Enable the steam overlay while in-game and use desktop game theater while steam VR is active. This process will resolve the Ego Dumper Error.
Running as Administrator
- Head towards the Installation folder of the game
- Find f122.exe file. Right-click on it and select the Compatibility tab
- Now check the box “Run this program as an administrator”
- Click apply and then ok to save the settings
Look for another drive location in your system
Oftentimes, your particular drive can get corrupted and that is why your game is not running well. Reinstall your game into another drive of your system and then try to run it.
Wait for the patches from the Developers
If all the above processes don’t work for your then wait for the developer patches. The F1 series is one of the optimized games in the video game industry as we have seen the previous game performances. So if you wait for a correct patch, your game will work very well over your expectations.
So this was all about how to fix the F1 2022 stutter and lag issue. If you have something to add, feel free to comment down below. Also, keep an eye on Xombied Gaming for more guides and fixes!