Sniper Elite 5 Type 100 SMG – Rebellion is back again by adding a new installment to their already famous Sniper Elite Series. The Sniper Elite 5 is an award-winning game where Karl Fairburne, the protagonist, fights to unveil Project Kraken. The game events are set to happen in 1944 France. The game features a unique and authentic sniping mechanism with the enhanced Kill cam followed by great visuals.
This game features many real-world locations that have been captured and recreated for a much more immersive environment with multiple infiltration and extraction points. The game features Co-op Support as well.
But as per the Game name, this is not only about Sniping from a ranged position. Sometimes you need to go loud and lethal to kill your enemies where stealth is not available or not possible. This game features many weapon options for your loadout, but you need to unlock them. Some weapons will be opened by completing particular missions, and others need your unique skill to meet specific challenges.
SMGs are life savers when it comes to close quarter fights. Sniping is not possible if the enemy is too close. In those times you need a good SMG which can shred through your enemies in no time. Therefore, we will help and guide you with the best of our knowledge on how you can unlock the Type 100 SMG Gun in this Sniper Elite 5 Game.
How to get the Type 100 SMG Gun in Sniper Elite 5?
Here are a few easy steps that you can follow to get the Type 100 SMG Gun in Sniper Elite 5.
- Go to Mission No 5. The name of this mission is Festung Guernsey. If you haven’t reached the mission, then complete the previous missions. If you already crossed it, go to the options and select Mission No 5 – Festung Guernsey and restart it.
- In this mission, you have to eliminate or assassinate a particular target named Lanzo Bauman.
- Find Lanzo Bauman, focus on your target, watch him, but don’t kill him yet. Instead of killing him, approach the target stealthily and knock him out.
- Now, your target is totally unconscious but not dead yet. Carry him carefully and don’t kill him.
- You can see a construction site. If you can’t see or don’t understand the location, then look at your map.
- Go to that particular construction site or the marked red area on the map by carrying the unconscious body. Always watch surrounding areas if there are enemies or any collectible things.
- When you have approached that area, you will see a concrete machine.
- Carry the unconscious target’s body and throw him over the wooden railing into the concrete. The unconscious body of Lanzo Bauman will be brutally sabotaged through the Concrete machine.
- After doing these steps, you will see ” Objective Complete” And if you watch the upper right corner of your screen, you will see a notification of “New Weapon Unlocked Type 100”
- Now, you can go to the Loadout, then select Alpha, then select weapon option, and you can get and equip your Type 100 SMG Gun.
So this was all about how to get the Type 100 SMG Gun in Sniper Elite 5 Game. If you have something to add, feel free to comment down below. Also, keep an eye on Xombied Gaming for more guides and fixes!
Alapan, Editor at Xombied and Techuda, is a biomechanical Engineer education-wise. But he wanted to go ahead with his life and wanted to pursue his career as both Gaming and Tech Reviewer. He is also occasionally invited to host, plan and execute Gaming events with multiple Gaming brands. Apart from gaming, he loves playing his guitar and singing along to the music.