The Cycle Frontier Item Split Guide – This is a free-to-play game from YAGER available on the Steam platform. The graphics look incredibly stunning. It comes with two different types of Multiplayer modes, PVP and Co-Op. This is a 1st person POV shooting game driven by suspense, danger, and thrill.
Players are offered to play in an abandoned alien world ravaged by a deadly storm. Also, there are some unknown monsters and Prospectors that players have to face frequently in the game’s progression. The environment is messed up, and players must find ways to survive. As the game progresses, there will be options for updating gears and new equipment through completing contract base missions. This game is focused on delivering an action-based multiplayer Experience.
In this Multiplayer Game, players can buy, sell, and split their own items from their inventory. This game allows you to collect items. But if you think that you only need some particular parts of it, then you can split it and only collect how much you need exactly in your inventory.
So in this article, we are going to guide and help you with the best of our knowledge about how to split the items in this The Cycle Frontier Game.
The Cycle Frontier item splitting Guide – How to Split items in The Cycle Frontier
Here are a few easy steps that you can follow to Split your items in this game
- Open the Game
- Press and Hold the Shift Button, then press the left click on your mouse
- Now a new pop-up window will open and show your inventory items along with the Splitting option
- Select the item that you want to split
- Choose the number of amounts that you want to split
- Now your items will divide into your inventory
By doing this, you can leave your essential items in your inventory before deploying into the war. Because if you die, enemies will collect all of your items and you will lose them forever.
You can also split your items among a group of your team or friends. Here is how to do it
- When you are in a team, press left-click and hold the shift button on the stack that you want to split among your team or friends
- Select and decide on what quantity of items you want to give
- After that, drag the selected items and drop them to your friend or teammates
So this was all about how to split items in The Cycle Frontier Game. If you have something to add, feel free to comment down below. Also, keep an eye on Xombied Gaming for more guides and fixes!