Use Carnage Manica in DL2 – Carnage Manica is an essential tool for you in Dying Light 2 Bloody Ties DLC, which you can receive only after defeating the Skullface final boss.
In the new bloody ties DLC, Dying Light 2 offers you a new fighting tool or accessories, Carnage Manica. This essential gadget is full of various types of capabilities and is very much effective when you are fighting with your enemies. So that you know, all you have to do is to upgrade it properly with proper knowledge of using it.
So this article is going to guide you through everything about how to use Carnage Manica in Dying Light 2 Bloody Ties DLC.
Carnage Manica in Dying Light 2 Bloody Ties DLC – How to upgrade it?
Follow the steps below to upgrade your Carnage Manica Tool in Dying Light 2 Bloody Ties DLC, follow the below steps.
- Access and open the DLC and talk to the Carnage Hall Rewards vendor
- Then go to the blueprint options by scrolling down
- Here, purchase any items that you like
- After that, with your other blueprints, do interrupt or talk to the crafting vendors for upgrading the efficiency level
- Now, open your inventory and choose the “Accessories” tab and then equip Carnage Manica
- Here, when your Carnage Manica is highlighted, press “C” (default keyboard-mapped button) for switching the upgradation pannel.
After accessing the upgradation panel, you will find 3 different functions. They are
- NO1 – Rim Type Mods (This will provide elemental effects for perfect blocking)
- NO2 – Short Type Mods (This will affect the projectile that you unleash)
- NO3 – Slam Type Mods (This will provide special slam attack)
What are the functions of the Mods of Carnage Manica in Dying Light 2 Bloody Ties DLC?
Here are the details of the Carnage Manica Mods which are very much effective for your battle.
- BLOCK – This is a rim-type mod that can be performed by pressing the default mapped button, “right mouse click button”. This mod increases the level of your blocking capabilities. Thus you can withstand the heavy attacks of the enemy. If you can perform it at the perfect time, you can gain the charging level of your other mods.
- Elemental Shot – This is a shot mod that can be performed by pressing the default mapped button, “middle mouse button”. This mod will allow you to shoot an elementary projectile when its charging level bar is complete and will damage your enemies.
- Elemental Slam -This is a slam-type mod that can be performed by pressing the default mapped button, “right mouse button, and R keycap button simultaneously”. This mod comes out like a burst fire. But it takes some time to gain its bar for fully charged.
So this was all about how to use Carnage Manica in Dying Light 2 bloody ties DLC.
Developer and Publisher Techland published a Zombie game Dying Light 2 on 4th Feb 2022. It is a direct sequel to the previous Dying Light game. After the civilization has fallen, the whole city now covers in dark ages. With your skill, you need to survive, defeat zombies or mutants and have to restore the world. In every step of this game, your precious choice will affect your game progression.
Alapan, Editor at Xombied and Techuda, is a biomechanical Engineer education-wise. But he wanted to go ahead with his life and wanted to pursue his career as both Gaming and Tech Reviewer. He is also occasionally invited to host, plan and execute Gaming events with multiple Gaming brands. Apart from gaming, he loves playing his guitar and singing along to the music.