Sniper Elite 5 Hotfix 01.05 Patch – Rebellion is back again by adding a new installment to their already famous Sniper Elite Series. The Sniper Elite 5 is an award-winning game where Karl Fairburne, the protagonist, fights to unveil Project Kraken. The game events are set to happen in 1944 France. The game features a unique and authentic sniping mechanism with the enhanced Kill cam followed by great visuals.
This game features many real-world locations that have been captured and recreated for a much more immersive environment with multiple infiltration and extraction points. The game features Co-op Support as well.
But as usual, some problems have occurred in some gamers’ systems while playing this game. Gamers from all platforms have faced many kinds of bugs and glitch types of issues in this Sniper Elite 5 game.
To resolve the issue, the developer team from Rebellion has worked seriously on these several problems and released a hotfix patch today. So let us quickly check out the details of the new hotfix v01.05 Patch, which the developer claims to have fixed a lot of game-breaking bugs in the Sniper Elite 5.
Sniper Elite 5 Patch – Hotfix Patch v01.05
So here are the details of the latest Sniper Elite 5 Hotfix patch v01.05
- Missing Gun Shots – Some players from all platform was complaining of missing gun sounds. This was also happening even with the big guns on the Atlantic Wall. Now the issue has been fixed.
- Loading Error – Some PC players faced a problem that the game was not getting loaded at any checkpoint area or the game was even crashing during that time. Now the issue has been fixed.
- AMP map crash – The game was crashing when loading into AMP maps. Now after this patch, this particular issue has been fixed.
- Survival result screen crash – Gamers from all platforms were facing a game crash happening when the Survival result was showing. Now, this issue has been fixed.
- Machine Gun Shooting – When players are shooting the Machine Gun, it was shooting from the Loader before the Gunner. Now after the Hotfix, the problem has totally solved.
So this was all about the Sniper Elite 5 latest Hotfix Patch update. If you have something to add, feel free to comment down below. Also, keep an eye on Xombied Gaming for more guides and fixes!
Alapan, Editor at Xombied and Techuda, is a biomechanical Engineer education-wise. But he wanted to go ahead with his life and wanted to pursue his career as both Gaming and Tech Reviewer. He is also occasionally invited to host, plan and execute Gaming events with multiple Gaming brands. Apart from gaming, he loves playing his guitar and singing along to the music.