System Hardware Requirements for The Callisto Protocol Game- With a release date set to 2nd Dec 2022, the system requirements of this game have been already released.
The minimum and recommended system demanding hardware lists for The Callisto Protocol game have been already released. The get is set to release on the upcoming 2nd Dec 2022, so PC users or gamers from all game clients can prepare their system for this game.
So this article is going to guide you through everything on the system hardware requirements for Callisto Protocol Game.
What is the actual demanded hardware for playing The Callisto Protocol game on PC?
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU- At least Intel Core i5 8400 or AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- GPU- At least Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
- MEMORY- At least 8GB amount of RAM
- STORAGE- 75 GB amount of uncompressed free space
- DirectX- At least v11
- OPERATING SYSTEM- At least Microsoft Windows 10 64bit
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU- Either Intel Core i7 8700 or AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- GPU- Either Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 or AMD Radeon RX 5700
- MEMORY- 16GB amount of RAM
- STORAGE- 75GB amount of uncompressed free space in any type of SSD drive
- DirectX- v12
- OPERATING SYSTEM- Microsoft Windows 11 64bit
From the above list, you can see that the system requirements for this Callisto protocol game are very standard. The minimum requirements of this game indicate that the graphics of this game is going to be very excellent quality. Although it is always safe to keep hardware on the upper level of the demanding lists.
So this was all about The Callisto Protocol game’s demanding system requirement.
Developer Striking Distance Studio and Publisher KRAFTON are going to release a new survival horror game, The Callisto Protocol. It is a 3rd-person single-player fps game that is placed in the Sci-Fi Jupiter Planet’s moon, Callisto. Please consult a Doctor if you have a fear of Ghosts, or brutal blood before playing.
Good Luck with your Thrilling Journey!
Alapan, Editor at Xombied and Techuda, is a biomechanical Engineer education-wise. But he wanted to go ahead with his life and wanted to pursue his career as both Gaming and Tech Reviewer. He is also occasionally invited to host, plan and execute Gaming events with multiple Gaming brands. Apart from gaming, he loves playing his guitar and singing along to the music.