V Rising v0.5.41237 Patch – V rising is the latest online Vampire Game of 2022 on the steam platform. It is a survival, crafting-style RPG game still on the early access level. Players have to hunt for blood in nearby settlements to regain their strength and evade the scorching sun to survive. Also, players can raise their castles and thrive in an ever-changing open world full of mystery.
But as usual, there are some problems that have occurred in some gamer’s systems when they are playing this game. Many steam platform PC games have faced many kinds of bugs, glitch types of issues along with some network connection problems related to servers.
To resolve the issue, the developer team from Stunlock Studios has worked seriously on these several problems and released a fix patch. So let us quickly check out the details of the new patch v0.5.41237, which the developer claims to have fixed a lot of game-breaking bugs in V-Rising Game.
V Rising Patch – Hotfix patch v0.5.41237
The developer from Stunlock Studios has said that they have been working on the game problems since the launch date. Most of their focus was based on the player’s feedback and they also made some server upgrades to make sure the game runs very smoothly. Now not only that but also they have managed to fix a couple of bugs and glitches.
So here are the details of the latest V rising hotfix patch v0.5.41237
- General server optimizations to improve server stability and performance.
- An issue has been fixed where the day-night cycle could be de-synced if the server settings were altered.
- Fixed an issue where explosives could be used to blow up palisades on PvE servers. Also, this issue was solved in as well as on PvP servers outside of the time-restricted window.
- A major glitch has been fixed where interacting with haystacks in the world. It was causing the players to be pushed out of it instead of hiding within it.
- Updated tooltips for tainted, unsullied, and exquisite hearts to better communicate the purpose of these items.
- Castle Status now displays a warning when having less than 24 hours of blood essence upkeep in your castle.
- Some minor drop table adjustments. Unsullied hearts should now be a bit easier to obtain as drops from standard units.
- Changed the colors in the server list for different game modes to more clearly communicate the main types when browsing the server list.
- Added a text for the journal when a V Blood unit is not tracked to better communicate the importance of tracking and obtaining new technology and recipes. This text is only displayed until a few V Blood units have been defeated.
So this was all about the V-Rising latest update. If you have something to add, feel free to comment down below. Also, keep an eye on Xombied Gaming for more guides and fixes!
Alapan, Editor at Xombied and Techuda, is a biomechanical Engineer education-wise. But he wanted to go ahead with his life and wanted to pursue his career as both Gaming and Tech Reviewer. He is also occasionally invited to host, plan and execute Gaming events with multiple Gaming brands. Apart from gaming, he loves playing his guitar and singing along to the music.